Thank you for signing with JW Marketing, Ltd. dba James Woodley Marketing. You will not be disappointed.
Please know that I and my team will be working diligently to bring you more patients. Whether you are working directly with me or with one of my expert client managers, you can expect to get the same high level results.
Here are a few things you should know already:
- We are a Client Acquisition Agency. Unlike other marketing firms we are paid to bring you more customers. We are not paid to create ads, to run ads, to get leads, etc… these are just the things we do to achieve our one and only goal: bring you more customers.
- You are required to pay an ad spend. This amount doesn’t go to James Woodley Marketing in any way. It entirely, 100%, is given to the ad platforms we use: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Snapchat, and any others we feel will help us achieve our only goal: bring you more customers.
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied please call me directly (my cell phone #: 303.888.5904). I will do everything I can to ensure your satisfaction.
- My Guarantee is that we will bring you a positive Return On Investment (ROI). We aim to get you the highest return possible. To do this we monitor and adjust your ads daily. IF we do not give you a positive ROI for some reason, we will continue to work for FREE until your campaign is a success.
- If for some reason you choose to no longer work with us (even the best relationships sometimes go separate ways) you can do so any time. We just ask that you give us 30 days notice. We think that’s fair. Any management fees or ad spends paid previously will not be returned. (sorry, but our campaigns include many different partners that still need to be paid)
- If for any reason James Woodley Marketing chooses to no longer work with you (we love you but it happens) we agree that we will give you 30 day notice and give you recommendations for other great agencies that do what we do.
Again, thank you for putting your trust in us.
We look forward to a strong relationship filled with many customers walking through your door.
James Woodley Marketing